My 3-year-old autistic son has been going to Niagara Therapy since November for occupational therapy. His therapist, Julie, is so good with him. He can be a little rambunctious at times, but she always knows how to get him to focus and smile. I would recommend Niagara Therapy to anyone. The staff has been amazing to us and we would give it a higher rating if we could!
- Handwriting, Hand-Eye Coordination, & More: What OT Can Do for Your Child This Summer
- Feeding Issues & How to Prep a Meal: 5 Tips for Sensory Eaters
- SMART Goals to Improve Your Mental Health
- How to Fix Your Running Gait: Tips to Improve Your Running Form
- How to Fix Your Child’s Running Gait: Tips to Improve Running Form